Model NO.: 18-46-0 Release Type: Quick Type: Compost Other Name: DAP Specification: ISO 9001 SGS MSDS COA Classification: Compound Fertilizer
Appearance: Granular Purity: 57%-64% Trademark: Tianchang Origin: China
P2O5 57% diammonium hydrogen Phosphate Fertilizer
DAP 57%DAP 13-44-0 brown color, granular type
DAP is used as a fertilizer.
Specifications: 1. Commodity: Diammonium Phosphate
2. Alias: Diammonium tydrogen phosphate
3. Abbreviation: DAP
4. Molecular formula: (NH4)2HPO4
5. Description: Nutrients include P2O5(44%) and ammoniacal nitrogen(13%). DAP provide the correct proportion of phosphate and nitrogen needed for farming wheat, barley and vegetables. It is also applied in the early stage of fruit orchard fertilization.
6. Properties: Brown color. Soluble in water
7. Storage Stored in bulk and bags.
Used as feeds additive, flame retardant, ingredient of extinguishing agent etc.
It is a quick acting manure in high concentration. It could meet the Nitrogen and Phosphrus requirement of various crops and plants, using as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer and top application, especially in the drought, rainless area with deep placement. It could be widely used in vegetables, fruits, paddy rice and wheat, especially in P deficient soil.
Contact us if you need more details on Compound Fertilizer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Dap、Increase The Soil Ph. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : DAP Fertilizer