Model NO.: 50% Release Type: Quick Chemical
Character: Chemical Neutral Type: Sop Other Name: Sop Application: Compound Fertilizer
Trademark: TC Origin: China Classification: Compound Fertilizer
Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral Appearance: Granular Name: Sulphate of Potash Purity: 50% Grade: Fertilizer or Industrial Grade or Feed Grade Specification: 50% HS Code: 3105100 Potassium Sulphate
Physical and chemical Properties
1. Appearance: White granular or powder
2. Vapor Pressure: 0.4(1130degC)
3. Density: 2.669/cm3
4. Boiling Point: 1689degC
5. Freezing/Melting Point: 1069 deg C
6. Solubility: Soluble in water. 111 g/L (20 C)
7. Molecular Formula: K2SO4
8. Molecular Weight: 174.27
Potassium Sulphate Use:
1) Photographic industry as a photographic fixative.
2) The paper industry for pulp bleaching agent after dechlorination.
3) Bleached cotton printing and dyeing industry as a dechlorination agent.
4) In medicine as a detergent, disinfectant, a laxative.
5) The food industry used as chelating agents, antioxidants.
|Prouct Name:Potassium Sulphate agricultural grade|
|Inspection Item ||Test Standard ||Test Result |
|Assay (as K2O)%≥ ||50 ||50.45 |
|Cl %≤ ||1.5 ||0.08 |
|Moisture %≤ ||2.0 ||0.65 |
|Free Acid (as H2SO4)%≤ ||0.5 || |
|Conclusion ||Superior product |
Contact us if you need more details on Sulphate of Potash. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Potassium Sulphate、Fertilizer. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : DAP Fertilizer