Model NO.: sulfate of potash Release Type: Quick Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral Type: Sop Other Name: Sop Application: Compound Fertilizer
Specification: MSDS HS Code: 3105100 Classification: Phosphate Fertilizer
Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral Appearance: Powder Name: Sulfate of Potash Purity: 99% Trademark: TC Origin: China sulfate of potash,SOP, Potassium Sulphate
Physical and chemical Properties
1. Appearance: White granular or powder
2. Vapor Pressure: 0.4(1130degC)
3. Density: 2.669/cm3
4. Boiling Point: 1689degC
5. Freezing/Melting Point: 1069 deg C
6. Solubility: Soluble in water. 111 g/L (20 C)
7. Molecular Formula: K2SO4
8. Molecular Weight: 174.27
Potassium Sulphate Use:
1) Photographic industry as a photographic fixative.
2) The paper industry for pulp bleaching agent after dechlorination.
3) Bleached cotton printing and dyeing industry as a dechlorination agent.
4) In medicine as a detergent, disinfectant, a laxative.
5) The food industry used as chelating agents, antioxidants.
|Prouct Name:Potassium Sulphate agricultural grade|
|Inspection Item ||Test Standard ||Test Result |
|Assay (as K2O)%≥ ||50 ||50.45 |
|Cl %≤ ||1.5 ||0.08 |
|Moisture %≤ ||2.0 ||0.65 |
|Free Acid (as H2SO4)%≤ ||0.5 || |
|Conclusion ||Superior product |
Contact us if you need more details on Sulfate of Potash. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about 100% Water Soluble Sop、Sop Fertilizer. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : DAP Fertilizer