Model No.: sulfate of potash
- Model NO.: Sulfate of potash
- Release Type: Quick
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Sop
- Other Name: Sop
- Application: Compound Fertilizer
- Specification: MSDS
- HS Code: 3105100
- Classification: Phosphate fertilizer
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Appearance: Powder
- Name: Sulfate of Potash
- Purity: 99%
- Trademark: TC
- Origin: China
Physical and chemical Properties
1. Appearance: White granular or powder
2. Vapor Pressure: 0.4(1130degC)
3. Density: 2.669/cm3
4. Boiling Point: 1689degC
5. Freezing/Melting Point: 1069 deg C
6. Solubility: Soluble in water. 111 g/L (20 C)
7. Molecular Formula: K2SO4
8. Molecular Weight: 174.27
Potassium Sulphate Use:
1) Photographic industry as a photographic fixative.
2) The paper industry for pulp bleaching agent after dechlorination.
3) Bleached cotton printing and dyeing industry as a dechlorination agent.
4) In medicine as a detergent, disinfectant, a laxative.
5) The food industry used as chelating agents, antioxidants.
|Prouct Name:Potassium Sulphate agricultural grade|
|Inspection Item||Test Standard||Test Result|
|Assay (as K2O)%≥||50||50.45|
|Free Acid (as H2SO4)%≤||0.5|
Product Categories : Fertilizer
Premium Related Products