Model NO.: 50% potassium sulphate Appearance: Powder or Granular Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral Type: Potassium Sulphate, Sop Other Name: Sop Grade: Fertilizer or Industrial Grade or Feed Grade Trademark: TC Specification: MSDS HS Code: 31051000 Application: Compound Fertilizer
Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral Release Type: Quick Name: Potassium Sulphate Purity: 50% or 52% Classification: potash fertilizer
Transport Package: 9.5kg PP Woven Bag Origin: China Potassium Sulphate
Physical and chemical Properties
1. Appearance: White granular or powder
2. Vapor Pressure: 0.4(1130degC)
3. Density: 2.669/cm3
4. Boiling Point: 1689degC
5. Freezing/Melting Point: 1069 deg C
6. Solubility: Soluble in water. 111 g/L (20 C)
7. Molecular Formula: K2SO4
8. Molecular Weight: 174.27
Potassium Sulphate Use:
1) Photographic industry as a photographic fixative.
2) The paper industry for pulp bleaching agent after dechlorination.
3) Bleached cotton printing and dyeing industry as a dechlorination agent.
4) In medicine as a detergent, disinfectant, a laxative.
5) The food industry used as chelating agents, antioxidants.
|Prouct Name:Potassium Sulphate agricultural grade|
|Inspection Item ||Test Standard ||Test Result |
|Assay (as K2O)%≥ ||50 ||50.45 |
|Cl %≤ ||1.5 ||0.08 |
|Moisture %≤ ||2.0 ||0.65 |
|Free Acid (as H2SO4)%≤ ||0.5 || |
|Conclusion ||Superior product |
Contact us if you need more details on Potassium Sulphate. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Potassium Sulfate、Sop. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Potassium Fertilizer